Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 22 October 2011

Thanks !

Thank you to those who gave me autos and wishy!
I'm now lvl 5 and happy to some who are jelous your just a smelly nappy!!! :DDDDDD
Ahhaha  Lol Gotta make sure noone see's that! Lol
Im just jokin, Good Luck to those who are still struggling to lvl up
I'll give you lot an auto just to boost you up a bit! But only to people who is my friend on moviestarplanet....
BTW::
Im feeling really generous and giving out RAMDOM wishy gifts already gave one out to Magical-
More to go out though you never now you might get 2 wishy gifts , Only goes to people who were nice to me!
Let us all wish that my bad side of temper doesnt fly back, Lol! Even if it does don't worry I MIGHT still give out wishy gifts.

Bye ;) <'33

Pretty_Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment